Meet Awais Khan, your content writing instructor
Our courses are structured to ensure a holistic learning experience while ensuring the students develop the required skills.
Learn the Art of Blogging and Content Writing
Basic grammar, spelling, punctuation and formatting rules
Nail the art of essay writing.
Learn how to get ideas for your blog and how to create meaningful blog posts.
Learn how to write correctly for websites, blogs and magazines.
Learn how to blog and create an audience.
Practise the process of writing for business organizations.
About This Course
- Essentials of Content Writing. What is content writing? A full introduction to the various fields in which content writing applies.
- Planning and writing a blog
- Branding and how to fulfil business objectives while generating content
- Creating a blog post (undertaking research, selecting a topic, a catchy headline and equally meaningful content)
- Writing for public relations (PR, press releases)
- Writing for a Website
- Essay Writing (Introduction, Body, Conclusion)
- Different types of essays and the most commonly written essays
- Examination of various formats
- Writing for social media
- Creating a social media post for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- How to promote your social media content so that it reaches more people
- Conclusion and final comments
Interested in this course?
Founder, The Writing Institute
Awais Khan is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario and Durham University. He has studied Creative Writing at the prestigious Faber Academy in London. He is the author of "In the Company of Strangers" published by Simon & Schuster and The Book Guild. He has recently signed a two book deal with Orenda Books in the UK. His work has appeared in the Aleph Review, Missing Slate, The Hindu, The News International etc. He has given lectures on Creative Writing at Durham University, American University in Dubai, Canadian University in Dubai, United States Educational Foundation of Pakistan etc. He regularly appears on TV and Radio to talk about his work and writing in general e.g. Dubai Eye, Voice of America, Cambridge Radio, Luton Radio, City42, PTV Home, Samaa TV etc. He is represented by Annette Crossland at A for Authors Agency Ltd London