Level up your coding skills!
Learn why there are multiple programming languages
Learn how to solve logical problems in a computer language
Familiarize yourself with the basics of coding
Train your mind to solve problems in an effective and efficient manner
Start your coding journey in the most entertaining way possible
Establish an in-depth understanding of key terms and syntax
About This Course
- Defining a problem
- Defining a solution
- Examples of problem solving
- Who and what is a problem solver
- How your mind is the biggest problem solver
- Introduction to problem domains
- What is an algorithm
- Various forms of algorithms including flowcharts
- Efficiency of algorithms
- How logical reasoning is used in problem solving
- Pseudo code
- What computer programs look like
- Problem solving in various computer languages
Interested in this course?
Co-founder, Prism Solutions
Kashif is an assistant professor as well as a lecturer at Punjab University. He achieved a gold medal in his bachelor's degree in computer science and he is one of the top 10 teachers at Punjab University. Among other achievements, Kashif has been a major contributor in multiple publications, including "Automatic detection of abnormalities in mammograms" which have helped in making a positive impact in multiple sectors. Kashif has been in the tech industry for more than 10 years now and he believes that he can guide you to be excellent programmers that shape the future of the technological sector.